If you have leftovers (which I sincerely doubt!), store them in the freezer. Use resealable bags, in order to be able to take them out one by one. For a quick breakfast, simply reheat the strawberry muffins in the oven at 350°F/175°C for 10 minutes.
Ingredients – Serves 12
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 stick butter, melted and cooled
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut in chunks
- Preheat oven to 375°F/200°C. Grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until light.
- Add milk, yogurt, vanilla, and melted butter. Gently whisk.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add to milk mixture and stir just until flour disappears.
- Gently stir in berries.
- Spoon thick batter into muffin cups to the top. Bake about 25 minutes, until skewer comes out clean. Invert and cool on rack.